Frequently Asked Questions
1) WHAT IS ''PRINTABLE'' AND WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PURCHASING IT?
- 'PRINTABLE' stands for a printable art design, offered as a high resolution JPG and/or PDF file, delivered to your E-mail address via instant / digital download link shortly upon purchase. You can then simply click on the link to download and save the files to your device and upload them to a printing company website whenever you are ready to have them printed (Tips on printing below)
- Our customers save about 50% on average since they can choose printing company themselves and print the designs for significantly better price as opposed to purchasing physical prints directly from a designer
- Printables give you freedom to print on material of your own choice, such as canvas, pillow covers, t-shirts and other apparel, tote bags, mugs, coasters and so on (Note: For Personal Use Only. Details on Commercial Licensing available upon request)
- You'll always have access to purchased file(s). If your final product is ever damaged, you can simply have it printed again!
- You can also change your art more often to make your place feel new or try art outside of your comfort zone and test out new colors. Purchasing instant download art is a fast, simple and convenient way to do so
2) HOW SOON WILL I RECEIVE THE PURCHASED PRINTABLE IMAGES?
Delivery time varies depending on type of order:
- Instant download: High resolution files are available to download directly from a checkout page as soon as the payment is confirmed. (At the same time you will also receive download links to your e-mail inbox as a back up).
- Size adjustment requests: Re-sized files will be sent directly to your email address within 2 to 12 hours upon purchase and cleared payment (almost always within the shorter time frame).
- Custom/Personalized orders:
- A preview (proof) will be sent to your e-mail inbox within 24 hours upon purchase and receiving complete custom information (as per particular listing description). You can request any minor changes. NOTE: In case of 'Custom Color/With Preview' option (You can choose this for 'Instant Download' designs) a preview is provided within 2-12 hours.
- Second preview (if included) will be provided within 12 hours. You can request any last minor changes.
- Final high res design will be sent to your e-mail inbox within 2-10 hours.
All custom processing times are usually significantly shorter.
3) WHERE CAN I HAVE THEM PRINTED?
I always recommend using a professional printing company as I am unable to navigate customers through their home printers setup. The printer, ink used and type of paper have all great impact on the quality of your final print. Most of the printing companies nowadays offer printing onto a quality paper or heavier weight paper (e.g. card stock) using archival or fade resistant inks for a fair price. You can use a proffesional local print shop (e.g. Staples) or an online printing service such as Mpix, Staples, Fedex, York Photo, Costco, Shutterfly, Walgreens etc.
For any design that has Faux glitter/metallic graphics incorporated I recommend choosing a glossy finish to accent the faux metallic/glitter effect.
For any watercolor/chalkboard/faux wood texture designs, I recommend printing those onto a quality paper with a matte finish (unless you personally prefer glossy).
CANVAS PRINTING: Please choose either a 'Color edge wrap' (matching color) or so called 'Mirror edge wrap' canvas printing - some companies have it under 'Color pull' - when they sample the border of the image to use for the wrap. In certain cases I am also able to adjust for a 'Full image wrap' canvas printing.
4) WHAT IS THE RESOLUTION OF IMAGES?
Please note that listing images (sample images) are not at full resolution due to protecting my work. The final purchased JPG, PDF files will print clear and crisp as they are designed and saved at High Resolution Quality (300dpi).
5) CAN I PRINT THEM IN ANY SIZE?
Some of my designs can be enlarged (or shrunk) to ANY size without compromising the quality (since they are created using vector graphics only) Some other ones can be enlarged up to 24''x36'' (or 36''x48'' in some cases) maximum (due to different types of graphics I incorporate in them).
Please note sometimes re-sizing is necessary, especially in cases when you need to print in a different width-to-height ratio. We can do that for you, free of charge, simply leave a note into 'Note to your order' when placing your order. Any re-sizing request will be processed within 12 hours. (usually within just a couple of hours).
6) CAN I REQUEST COLOR ADJUSTMENT(S) / CHANGE?
Absolutely! Simply choose 'Custom Color' option from the drop-down menu of a particular design that you want to color-customize.
• In case you'd like to get a preview and request a possible 2nd round of color changes before a final color-customized design will be sent to your e-mail inbox, please select 'Custom/With proof' option
7) DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES?
Since my products are digital printable files - non-tangible, irrevocable digital goods, and as such it is impossible to tell if they have been printed or not, refunds or exchanges are NOT available on any items in this shop. If an error has been made, I will gladly send a correction. Please contact me in the first instance should there be any problems with your order and I will do my upmost to resolve the issue.
Copyright 2014, 2021 Silvia Wylie, Sunny Rain Art: All images and designs in this shop are copyrighted and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent from the owner, Silvia Wylie. The files are for Personal Use Only. You may NOT share, forward, sell, resell, alter or redistribute in any way. You may not claim any part of the designs as your own. Purchase does not transfer rights. Silvia Wylie retains all rights.
Details on Commercial License available on request.