Display your baby's birth location from a world perspective with this unique baby birth stats wall art print, a perfect addition to any nursery. You can also personalize this beautiful floral or watercolor world map into a unique birth announcement card. The design is completely customizable.
HOW TO ORDER
Please select options from the drop-down menus above and place your order. After placing your order, please email the following custom information to: email@example.com
1) Custom text and its placement (above/below the map)
2) Choose a font(s) from the charts
3) Choose colors from the color chart. Please specify how you want them applied on: map*, text, heart
4) City/town/region where you want a heart icon placed
5) Size format in which you are going to have it printed
NOTE: Colors on the floral map can only be changed to monochromatic (= various shades of 1 color). On the watercolor variant, multiple colors may be requested (1 - 5 max.)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
- 2 previews are included in the price. 1st preview will be provided via e-mail in 24 hours. Any minor changes may be requested. The second preview will be delivered in 12 hours. Any last minor changes may be requested.
- The final custom high-res file will be delivered via e-mail within 2 to 10 hours after your response to the preview.
Most often I am able to process the order just within a few hours (in case of timely responses to previews).
- You can save an average of 50% since you can choose a printing company and print the designs for a significantly better price as opposed to purchasing physical prints directly from a designer
- You can print the artwork on paper or material of your own choice, instantly, using a home printer or a professional printing service, such as Staples, Costco, Walgreens, Target, Mpix.com, easycanvasprints.com, etc. More tips on printing can be found here
- If your printout is ever damaged, you can simply print the file repeatedly
- Printables are eco-friendly! You’re eliminating: A) all the extra packaging that pre-printed art needs in order to ensure safe shipment to your home, as well as B) pollution and greenhouse gas produced by the trucks or planes carrying your mail long distances