Unique and bespoke travel theme Save the Date invitation in a form of a printable postcard. Great for a destination wedding, or any travel-themed event. Choose a world map, a map of the U.S.A., or any state, island, or country map. Available as high-resolution JPG & PDF files, digital download.
HOW TO ORDER
Choose from the 'Style' and 'Extent' drop-down menus => Hit 'Add to cart' button. After placing your order, please email the following custom information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Country/State/Continent of your choice (up to 2 max.), or World Map
2) Up to 3 locations, where the heart/plane/other icons will be placed + whether you want them connected, or state: 'No lines'
3) Custom text and its placement: specify for front/backside + please choose font(s) from the chart or state: 'As in the selected Style'
4) Choose colors from the chart + specify how to apply them on: the map, text, and the rest (or state: 'As in the selected Style')
5) Size - in which you are going to have the design printed (4x6, 5x7, A5, A6 etc.)
You can also swap/combine different elements (Maps, Stamp, Compass, Planes, etc.) - simply describe how you'd like to modify the original selected layout.
If you need more than 2 maps on the front side and/or multiple locations (e.g. hearts), please Contact me and I will post a custom listing for you.
- 2 previews are included in the price. 1st preview will be provided via e-mail in 24 hours. Any minor changes may be requested. The second preview will be delivered in 12 hours. Any last minor changes may be requested.
- The final custom high-res file will be delivered via e-mail within 2 to 10 hours after your response to the preview.
Most often I am able to process the order just within a few hours (in case of timely responses to previews).
- You can save an average of 50% since you can choose a printing company and print the designs for a significantly better price as opposed to purchasing physical prints directly from a designer
- You can print the artwork on paper or material of your own choice, instantly, using a home printer or a professional printing service, such as Staples, Costco, Walgreens, Target, Mpix.com, easycanvasprints.com, etc. More tips on printing can be found here
- If your printout is ever damaged, you can simply print the file repeatedly
- Printables are eco-friendly! You’re eliminating: A) all the extra packaging that pre-printed art needs in order to ensure safe shipment to your home, as well as B) pollution and greenhouse gas produced by the trucks or planes carrying your mail long distances