Only genuine abstract watercolors are used in detailed map silhouettes of your choice: world map, USA map, or any state, island, or country map. Customize it into a fun travel theme wedding invitation or an elegant destination wedding Save the Date invite. Available as high-res JPG and PDF files via digital download.
HOW TO ORDER
Choose from the 'Style' and 'Extent' drop-down menus => Hit 'Add to cart' button. After placing your order, please email the following custom info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Country/State/Continent of your choice (up to 2 max.), or World Map
2) Up to 3 locations, where the heart/plane/other icons will be placed + whether you want them connected, or state: 'No lines'
3) Custom text and its placement: specify for front/backside + please choose font(s) from the chart or state: 'As in the selected Style'
4) Choose colors from the chart + specify how to apply them on: the map, text, and the rest (or state: 'As in the selected Style')
5) Size - in which you are going to have the design printed (4x6, 5x7, A5, A6 etc.)
You can also swap/combine different elements (Maps, Stamp, Compass, Planes, etc.) - simply describe how you'd like to modify the original selected layout.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can also specify all the above in 'Note to your order' when placing your order.
- 2 previews are included in the price. 1st preview will be provided via e-mail in 24 hours. Any minor changes may be requested. The second preview will be delivered in 12 hours. Any last minor changes may be requested.
- The final custom high-res file will be delivered via e-mail within 2 to 10 hours after your response to the preview.
Most often I am able to process the order just within a few hours (in case of timely responses to previews).
- You can save an average of 50% since you can choose a printing company and print the designs for a significantly better price as opposed to purchasing physical prints directly from a designer
- You can print the artwork on paper or material of your own choice, instantly, using a home printer or a professional printing service, such as Staples, Costco, Walgreens, Target, Mpix.com, easycanvasprints.com, etc. More tips on printing can be found here
- If your printout is ever damaged, you can simply print the file repeatedly
- Printables are eco-friendly! You’re eliminating: A) all the extra packaging that pre-printed art needs in order to ensure safe shipment to your home, as well as B) pollution and greenhouse gas produced by the trucks or planes carrying your mail long distances